GearWrench 57 Piece 3/8-Inch Drive 6 Point Socket Set Review
- The teardrop ratchets can easily tight corners.
- It is longer than other ratchets for multiplying leverage.
- You can quickly loose and tight the bolt by using GearWrench 80550.
- It has more than 50 pieces; its will enough for your need.
- The carrying case does not have a handle though it is nice looking.
- GearWrench 80550 not made in the USA but precision machined to American standard sizes.
- It will work only limited sizes of bolts.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ'S)
Que: Which country made this socket set?
Ans: It is a Taiwan product.
Que: What is the size of this socket set?
Ans: This socket set has Standard socket (1/4" - 1" : 6mm - 19mm) and Deep socket (1/4" - 7/8" : 6mm - 19mm)
Que: Is this Gear wrench or KD tools?
Ans: Gear Wrench manufactures it.